Forester XT - opinions

drifterex

Sunday Drivers
Hey people, sold my B4 Legacy almost 2 years ago, but the Subaru bug is nibbling at me again. I think I'd fancy a Forester XT, but wondering is there any things to look out for or avoid? I'd heard the face-lift 2.5 are a bit sketchy with reliability, and the older SG5 model with the angry headlights are a better option. Any advice would be appreciated, but no interest in Legacy or Impreza wagons, prefer the look or Foresters.

Mark.

I really love mine man - came across it by accident really and wonldnt go back at all. Comfortable, quick, handles really well - practical and lots you can do in terms of upgrades. Running really sweetly with 234,000kms on the clock - go for it I say!

I've had two 2.5 foresters, they were both low mileage, never had a bother with either. Great cars. Only downside, a bit noisy at motorway speeds. People on here are more knowledgeable than me but I think the 2.5 engine at 230bhp is reliable enough

I will have a 2004 XT for sale in next couple of weeks. Using it curently as a daily. Really tight car. 2 owner Irish from new. Auto.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back