How much has he spent?..

You dont ask such a questions!
Some things better be left as a secret :shhh:
Imagine if your misus decides to ask you thos based on those 80 page blog you have there Ciaran. You will be dead man walking :roll:

You dont ask such a questions!
Some things better be left as a secret :shhh:
Imagine if your misus decides to ask you thos based on those 80 page blog you have there Ciaran. You will be dead man walking :roll:
2 GTRs [emoji2]????[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I love what he's done but its too much money and I could never justify it. I wouldn't bother with tyre letters or roof wrap.

A friend once said to me that his biggest fear is that he gets seriously ill some time and his wife decides to sell his car for what he told her it cost him!!!!

(He may actually be on this forum :icon_grin:)

That's the same if I create a video asking how much I spent in my wife... You never want to know the answer...

I know exactly how much on mine. I have an Excel spreadsheet for the cost of each part and labour associated since I bought it. The file is of course password locked [emoji23]

I know exactly how much on mine. I have an Excel spreadsheet for the cost of each part and labour associated since I bought it. The file is of course password locked [emoji23]
Dangerous ????

Still not safe I got a Zeus virus on my network got my passwords had it since August cause a lot of hassle. They could sell password to your wife then you be in big trouble

How much u spent on car be least of your worrys [emoji2]????[emoji23]

Back