Shocks Wanted

Owain

Sunday Drivers
Looking for rear shocks for a 03 wrx. Would prefer sti shocks but will consider normal wrx ones. Will take a full set of STI's if available

If budget stretches it, get a set of Meister R crd Zeta Coilovers. Well worth the upgrade once set up properly.

If not, look up Kyb Ultra Sr shocks on Ebay/online. Lots of them for sale for the Wrx. I think Kyb were basically the provider for the Sti for that era and only recently were allowed to sell them for the car from the bit of research that I did. Do you have stock or lowered springs on the car currently?

If budget stretches it, get a set of Meister R crd Zeta Coilovers. Well worth the upgrade once set up properly.

If not, look up Kyb Ultra Sr shocks on Ebay/online. Lots of them for sale for the Wrx. I think Kyb were basically the provider for the Sti for that era and only recently were allowed to sell them for the car from the bit of research that I did. Do you have stock or lowered springs on the car currently?
Budget doesn't allow for coilovers unfortunately... Stock shocks and springs just one blown. yeah that's what I was planning to get just wanted to see if someone had a spare set of sti shocks lying around

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

b817a7e7710822deb44d24dd9d8ac2c7.jpg
i have these off 96 wrx v limited dont know if they fit your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone knows if they fit that'd be great.. are they lowering springs?

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;580099]Hi

Is it a bust damper thats the issue??

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
The shock is leaking and failed NCT with a rating of 75%.

Back