Bl5 cat back exhaust

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys I'm putting a cat back exhaust on the legacy it's straight through costom job as stated the cats will still be there for nct two questions should it need a remap. And is it very loud also if I put a bov on will it need a remap I've heard it makes the bl5 run a bit sh*t is this true

i went to souhan in trim and got a stainless cat back fabbed up i just left my car with them and came back 4 hours later and job done im delighted top job and very cheap fitted it too ide recommend them very cheap and mandrel bent stainless steel perfect free flow
i only found out they even make silencers and full exhaust systems to your design ,very happy with the sound of it

Yes souhans very good, they have been at it for years, used them a few times , your car won't need remap if just cat back system, enjoy d rumble????

Unfortunately it's a twinscroll it doesn't quite rumble but like sounds a bit like hell I'm not really sure but loud and vicious sounding kinda a mix between an evo rx7 and flat four at the same time ,you can kinda hear a rumble ,I love it now next is the front lip to do

Did you ever put a blow off valve on a bl5 guys

Yeah I had a bl5 leggie a few years ago, great car, never put a bov on it though so not in a position to comment on it, Altezza Dan on here is probably the best man to PM, he seriously modded his BL5 leggie

Back