In the algarve right now ,wow its amazing

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
The wife brought me to the rocomar hotel for my birthday later on this week I thought it might not be too hot it's roasting 29c today and feeling a lot hotter I think I'll go on holidays this time of year in future it's like steeping into a time machine and heading back into the summer (albeit a lot hotter )

Attachments

• IMG-20171009-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20171009-WA0014.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-20171009-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20171009-WA0013.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG-20171009-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20171009-WA0008.jpeg
    543.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG-20171009-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20171009-WA0004.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 74
Thanks man. That's exactly what me and my wife agreed was to live every moment in the moment enjoy the sounds ,smells,food,drink weather lads if u havnt been check out albufiera old town and rocomar hotel get the sea view if u can the hotel is on the edge of a cliff as is a few restaurants pritty special eating g a steak watching the sun set at a restaurant outside with a nice glass of red wine hotel cost 520e flights cost 600e for the two of us all bells and whistles

How the other half live wow
[emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad form John, bad form. Rubbing it like this in our faces. The isdc membership just gone up for you :naughty:

Last edited:
Just back from getting married abroad and honeymoon. It's tough being back to this kip haha have fun

Attachments

• Snapchat-2112687275.jpg
    Snapchat-2112687275.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 54
Just back from getting married abroad and honeymoon. It's tough being back to this kip haha have fun

I hope there your legs Shane and not the new wifes, very hairy��,

Congrats my man, can't be happy for ever��

Lovely, I stayed in cabanas near tavira for my honeymoon, great spot, have a good time :smiley-eatdrink009:

I always make sure to get away somewhere once or twice a year now. Doesn't have to break the bank and doesn't have to be somewhere exotic or sunny, just somewhere different. Even just a €20 Ryainair city hop special.

Went to Edinburgh for 2 nights in February and loved it. Going to London in Nov for my birthday and bringing the kids this time, as the little lad hasn't been on a plane since he was 4 months old. He loves watching them take off and land up at the airport road, can't wait to see his face when he's in one for takeoff! Haven't been to London since the Olympics.

Next year I think I'll do a local one. AirBnB a little cottage or something in the back arse of Mayo or Galway or something! Then maybe a trip to Copenhagen or thereabouts. Iceland if I can get cheap flights.

I always make sure to get away somewhere once or twice a year now. Doesn't have to break the bank and doesn't have to be somewhere exotic or sunny, just somewhere different. Even just a €20 Ryainair city hop special.

Went to Edinburgh for 2 nights in February and loved it. Going to London in Nov for my birthday and bringing the kids this time, as the little lad hasn't been on a plane since he was 4 months old. He loves watching them take off and land up at the airport road, can't wait to see his face when he's in one for takeoff! Haven't been to London since the Olympics.

Next year I think I'll do a local one. AirBnB a little cottage or something in the back arse of Mayo or Galway or something! Then maybe a trip to Copenhagen or thereabouts. Iceland if I can get cheap flights.

Same as that, love doing the city breaks at the minute. Cheap Ryanair flight and basic accommodation and you're laughing. Really enjoyed the last 2 we done to Prague and Rome. Highly recommend both cities, found both of them cheap aswell when you're there

I love the weekend hops too last year we went to krackow Poland the whole weekend including flights cost 160e and it was very cheap to eat out ,went to iom tt earlier this year and that was amazing any of you ever go over to tt nothing quite prepares you for a superbike passing you at about 170+ mph whilst standing 6 foot away amazing ,but i was speaking to a couple who where charged 100e just to pitch a tent can be expensive but deffo ticked off the bucket list

I love the weekend hops too last year we went to krackow Poland the whole weekend including flights cost 160e and it was very cheap to eat out ,went to iom tt earlier this year and that was amazing any of you ever go over to tt nothing quite prepares you for a superbike passing you at about 170+ mph whilst standing 6 foot away amazing ,but i was speaking to a couple who where charged 100e just to pitch a tent can be expensive but deffo ticked off the bucket list

Krakow is another on the list. Friend of mine went this year and plenty of Polish friends and work colleagues. I've heard it's spotless, bustling, cheap, safe and locals are very friendly.

Back