Irish Subaru Drivers Club Forum - Powered by vBulletin

#

Thread: In the algarve right now ,wow its amazing

Thanks
    Rides

In the algarve right now ,wow its amazing

The wife brought me to the rocomar hotel for my birthday later on this week I thought it might not be too hot it's roasting 29c today and feeling a lot hotter I think I'll go on holidays this time of year in future it's like steeping into a time machine and heading back into the summer (albeit a lot hotter )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8 mins 20 seconds or 186,000 miles a second

Member Number 161
    Full ISDC Members 2015
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 1,853 Posts
    Rides
    Lucky you .....make the most of it
    IT TOOK ME FOOKING 3 YEARS TO WORK OUT HOW TO PUT THIS SMALL BIT OF TEXT HERE!!!!!

Thanks
    Rides
    Thanks man. That's exactly what me and my wife agreed was to live every moment in the moment enjoy the sounds ,smells,food,drink weather lads if u havnt been check out albufiera old town and rocomar hotel get the sea view if u can the hotel is on the edge of a cliff as is a few restaurants pritty special eating g a steak watching the sun set at a restaurant outside with a nice glass of red wine hotel cost 520e flights cost 600e for the two of us all bells and whistles

Thanks
    Rides
    How the other half live wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 2,870 Times in 2,063 Posts
    Rides
    Bad form John, bad form. Rubbing it like this in our faces. The isdc membership just gone up for you
    Last edited by dontommy; 09-10-2017 at 21:49.

Octane Boostaholics
    Thanks
    Rides
    Just back from getting married abroad and honeymoon. It's tough being back to this kip haha have fun
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 642 Posts
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane P View Post
    Just back from getting married abroad and honeymoon. It's tough being back to this kip haha have fun
    I hope there your legs Shane and not the new wifes, very hairy��,

Congrats my man, can't be happy for ever��
    Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R -Version 4 V Limited

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro555 For This Useful Post:

Shane P (09-10-2017)

Full ISDC Club Member midlandbe5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rides
    Lovely, I stayed in cabanas near tavira for my honeymoon, great spot, have a good time

Octane Boostaholics
    Thanks
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro555 View Post
    I hope there your legs Shane and not the new wifes, very hairy��,

Congrats my man, can't be happy for ever��

Haha cheers Kieran ah they're my chicken legs alright haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane P For This Useful Post:

Pedro555 (09-10-2017)

Member Number 3801
    Thanks
    Rides
    I always make sure to get away somewhere once or twice a year now. Doesn't have to break the bank and doesn't have to be somewhere exotic or sunny, just somewhere different. Even just a €20 Ryainair city hop special.

Went to Edinburgh for 2 nights in February and loved it. Going to London in Nov for my birthday and bringing the kids this time, as the little lad hasn't been on a plane since he was 4 months old. He loves watching them take off and land up at the airport road, can't wait to see his face when he's in one for takeoff! Haven't been to London since the Olympics.

Next year I think I'll do a local one. AirBnB a little cottage or something in the back arse of Mayo or Galway or something! Then maybe a trip to Copenhagen or thereabouts. Iceland if I can get cheap flights.

Octane Boostaholics
    Thanks
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    I always make sure to get away somewhere once or twice a year now. Doesn't have to break the bank and doesn't have to be somewhere exotic or sunny, just somewhere different. Even just a €20 Ryainair city hop special.

Went to Edinburgh for 2 nights in February and loved it. Going to London in Nov for my birthday and bringing the kids this time, as the little lad hasn't been on a plane since he was 4 months old. He loves watching them take off and land up at the airport road, can't wait to see his face when he's in one for takeoff! Haven't been to London since the Olympics.

Next year I think I'll do a local one. AirBnB a little cottage or something in the back arse of Mayo or Galway or something! Then maybe a trip to Copenhagen or thereabouts. Iceland if I can get cheap flights.

Same as that, love doing the city breaks at the minute. Cheap Ryanair flight and basic accommodation and you're laughing. Really enjoyed the last 2 we done to Prague and Rome. Highly recommend both cities, found both of them cheap aswell when you're there

Thanks
    Rides
    I love the weekend hops too last year we went to krackow Poland the whole weekend including flights cost 160e and it was very cheap to eat out ,went to iom tt earlier this year and that was amazing any of you ever go over to tt nothing quite prepares you for a superbike passing you at about 170+ mph whilst standing 6 foot away amazing ,but i was speaking to a couple who where charged 100e just to pitch a tent can be expensive but deffo ticked off the bucket list

Member Number 3801
    Thanks
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by gttjohn View Post
    I love the weekend hops too last year we went to krackow Poland the whole weekend including flights cost 160e and it was very cheap to eat out ,went to iom tt earlier this year and that was amazing any of you ever go over to tt nothing quite prepares you for a superbike passing you at about 170+ mph whilst standing 6 foot away amazing ,but i was speaking to a couple who where charged 100e just to pitch a tent can be expensive but deffo ticked off the bucket list
    Krakow is another on the list. Friend of mine went this year and plenty of Polish friends and work colleagues. I've heard it's spotless, bustling, cheap, safe and locals are very friendly.