AP Racing brake kits

Depends 6 pot calipers 4 pot calipers original ap discs fast roads pads and for what Honda integra

You can get a kit with the ap calipers but with differant discs and bells and rc5 or ds2500 pads for around 1600 that's the way I would go :thumbsup:

Are the APs really worth the extra money over brembos, ?

Chris you have brembos on the DC5 which have more than enough stopping power, just get ferodo ds2500 pads , braided lines and good brake fluid and your sorted, save yourself a fortune?

You can get a kit with the ap calipers but with differant discs and bells and rc5 or ds2500 pads for around 1600 that's the way I would go :thumbsup:
Do you have any links for the above where you can buy them separately

Are the APs really worth the extra money over brembos, ?

Chris you have brembos on the DC5 which have more than enough stopping power, just get ferodo ds2500 pads , braided lines and good brake fluid and your sorted, save yourself a fortune?

I already have ds2500 pads, good fluid, fresh brembo discs. My issue is the brembo calipers. They are in a bad way. Already had the bleed nipples helicoiled and one is still leaking. Before helicoiling was needed I priced up new dc5 brembos which I couldnt find anywhere. Could only find second hand ones which were 550-600 sterling plus shipping which could land me in the same position as I am in now.

I never found the brembos that good on track, they are fine for the road

Ryland.co .uk or as performance or Godspeed :thumbsup: Ali burrows does ap kits too for Subaru and some other I'm sure he can sort you out :thumbsup:

If you are patient and shop around you could get a set for small money. I posted twice in the ebay thread about 6pot ap with disks and pads that went for 300+ sterling when they sell used for 1k any day. I would imagine the subaru stuff will need brackets to make them work but still that was a steal of a deal.

Buddyclub do a monoblock racing caliper if that tickles your fancy Chris. Aluminium based off the Brembo F40 so you've a good list of pad options and can run up to 370mm rotors.

If you are patient and shop around you could get a set for small money. I posted twice in the ebay thread about 6pot ap with disks and pads that went for 300+ sterling when they sell used for 1k any day. I would imagine the subaru stuff will need brackets to make them work but still that was a steal of a deal.
jesus thats cheap. Onto ebay I go

Buddyclub do a monoblock racing caliper if that tickles your fancy Chris. Aluminium based off the Brembo F40 so you've a good list of pad options and can run up to 370mm rotors.

I have looked at them alright. Be tempted to go for them and the 330mm rotors. Think it works out at over 1100 sterling for the complete front, pads as well.

The UK dc5 lads swear by the yellow speed brake kits. Most of them hammer them on the track and they hold up really well.

Have also been looking at sets in Japan

I'm nearly sure I read a thread a couple years ago that KSport, D2, XYZ and Yellow Speed all come from the same manufacturer just rebranded by the individual reseller. Not sure if it's still the case.

Back