Which Rear Anti Roll Bar (Whiteline)?

bang

ISDC Club Member
As much as l can see the differnce is in the tickness 22 and 24mm. I have 24mm on mine and 22mm at the front :54:

Thanks Tommy but is it just me or are the pics different tho. That's why I was unsure in the first place.

I'll check what I have on mine and get back to you. I think the wagon requires a different one to the saloon. Also, got a link to the eBay seller that I got mine from which was cheaper than above. Will do that this evening [emoji106]

Thanks Tommy but is it just me or are the pics different tho. That's why I was unsure in the first place.

There is a photo of mine in my blog thread. Although mine was a widetrack so will be different but was rather looking like the first one. You dont pay attention to the photos as they are only photos which often dont represent the real item. Go on the whiteline web page and find the factory model number. Also before scoobyworx had discount . Later l will lok for the code

Looking at getting the Whiteline anti roll bars soon and am a bit unsure which rear one to get. I am hoping someone here will know before I purchase anything.

Below are two links from Scooby world. If you could let me know which would fit the wagon that would be great!

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=39_274_322_345&products_id=2592

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=39_274_322_345&products_id=2593

what model is it for bang? are you hawk wrx or sti

I'll check what I have on mine and get back to you. I think the wagon requires a different one to the saloon. Also, got a link to the eBay seller that I got mine from which was cheaper than above. Will do that this evening [emoji106]

Cheers Hassen. The fronts are different alright but there was no mention of wagon specific for the rear so that is why I am unsure.

36xz. If they are fitting to Hassans wrX and my RX wagon, they will fit to your wrX. At front they are different. For wrX bsf12, on mine 10

Back