Subaru Impreza wrx 2004 Ac and Alternator belt

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi all.

I am looking for the ac belt and alternator belt for my 2004 Subaru Impreza Wrx blob wagon. Anyone know what the part numbers are and where I could find them, locally if possible as I need them asap. I'm based in Dublin.

Thanks,

Hassen

I got the same off my local motor factors just walked in and they had them. If you have yours removed the numbers may still be legible on them, just give the motor factors that number and you're laughing

There's the numbers for the two belts if anyone is still looking for them
a266294343e2ddd4297ebf71bca75a16.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Got the above and the local Subaru dealer in Bray brings them. If anyone wants a laugh, the Subaru belts are €80+vat!

Yea, even the Subaru dealer told me that they stock them but no one buys them. They had the Gates belts as above, same price as the local places.

Hi Hassan.
Don't want to make ya sick,but recently replaced these in my leggy,and ,18 euros......for both, delivered. Some things are relatively cheap in dealers,oil filter being only 12 euros but most stuff is a lot more expensive.

Hi Hassan.
Don't want to make ya sick,but recently replaced these in my leggy,and ,18 euros......for both, delivered. Some things are relatively cheap in dealers,oil filter being only 12 euros but most stuff is a lot more expensive.
Oh don't worry Ben, I didn't pay 80 quid for it. They had the Gates ones at less than 30 quid and just got them as needed it straight away and couldn't wait to get it delivered. It's ridiculous what Subaru priced these belts at I think. The Gates are supposed to last longer too.

Back