Octane Boostaholics
Can everyone keep an eye for my mates green rs focus
Stolen nite from his house, on English plates

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171003-135826.png
    Screenshot_20171003-135826.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 148
Will do Phill.

Was there a white one taken in Clane,Kildare a few weeks ago also?

Lock yours down tight!

Last edited:
Have the Gardai Contact Port Security Paddy [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have the Gardai Contact Port Security Paddy [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Contact them all north aswell mate had a machine nicked went out via north found in England a couple of weeks later worth a shot

Shared on all fb pages so it's everywhere

Been talking the John the owner,house broken in to get the keys and vanished

I remember seeing this around a couple weeks back. It stuck out because it wasn't the one I know thats around with Irish plates.

Got in limerick according to fb.
2eb3b437f5a2eb79fdd681337b43f454.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

In one piece l hope. Im delighted for the owner. But what do you do now. Keep her and have sleepless nights and paranoia or sell it and quit your passion?

There are other ways of protecting cars machinery for piece of mind like a fob system that is somewhere else in car to make connection like having two keys but is small enough to keep in wallet or on a lanyard so if keys are robbed it still won't start unless it's used in sequence. A place in Dublin here have a key pad system in plant I hire out he texts me code so it can't be used and if I was off hiring it he can turn it off since putting them on he hasn't had a machine robbed where he lost a few every year similar concept plus that system he can view on map of where stuff is and gets an alert on phone if someone is trying to start it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RS was recovered in croom district of Limerick last nite, in one piece

From what I can gather,car still all together

There are other ways of protecting cars machinery for piece of mind like a fob system that is somewhere else in car to make connection like having two keys but is small enough to keep in wallet or on a lanyard so if keys are robbed it still won't start unless it's used in sequence. A place in Dublin here have a key pad system in plant I hire out he texts me code so it can't be used and if I was off hiring it he can turn it off since putting them on he hasn't had a machine robbed where he lost a few every year similar concept plus that system he can view on map of where stuff is and gets an alert on phone if someone is trying to start it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or fit ghost system in the RS, unless you enter the correct button procedure car won't start with keys

Or fit ghost system in the RS, unless you enter the correct button procedure car won't start with keys

Exactly didn't know what it's called most time just a smash and grab good to hear it's found most cars like them are people dream passion just to be whipped by some **** who can't be bothered to earn it

Back