Cars and coffee tullamore

I see this is on Sunday 18th. Does there be much of a crowd at it?
Granted its now November but weather looks decent enough Sunday.

I see this is on Sunday 18th. Does there be much of a crowd at it?
Granted its now November but weather looks decent enough Sunday.

Can't make this unfortunately but why don't you bring her to rolling road day on Dec 1st, should be great day at stone motorsport , great set up and you don't have to put her on the rollers if you don't want to��

Have ourselves a convoy

If I can get her clean and presentable I might head down and see what’s on was good the last time alright

Can't make this unfortunately but why don't you bring her to rolling road day on Dec 1st, should be great day at stone motorsport , great set up and you don't have to put her on the rollers if you don't want to��

Have ourselves a convoy

Going to head down to Killarney for the historics rally Kieran its on the same day!

Does always be a good turn out with a good selection of cars

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You going to it Gordo?

Weather looks good so if i get her taxed ill head up id say.

Probably head to this for a spin, weather supposed to be decent, was a good crowd there the last time I went up

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Probably head to this for a spin, weather supposed to be decent, was a good crowd there the last time I went up

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

I'll send ya a text on messenger if I'm going for sure Kieran.

Right I can make it war office is on day off this day. Just need to finish work early tomorrow get her clean so it can cut through the wind better on way down and to look good of course [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Back