brembo calipers

jock

Sunday Drivers
Hi all just looking for info on these 4 pot brembo calipers,does anyone no if there universal or specific for a certian model car,i was told they came off a toyota gt turbo starlet,but not sure,they came with new discs but no they will only fit a toyota,any help welcome,as might just sell off calipers if they wont fit any car i own,would anyone even no the value off these brembo,s.

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    861.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    837.5 KB · Views: 101
They never came on the starlet I don't think

I'd say there either off a Fiat coupe or mk2 focus rs.

I would say they wouldnt go near a scooby, especially the disks

There not mk2 focus RS,no place for RS plate on caliper plus they were never branded

No starlet ever had brembos unless retrofitted with brackets etc

looking for 300 euro,its what im owned on them,the discs have no ware on them,i coated them with anti rust primer tonight,as was flash rust on them,took off one brake pad set,and they need replaced as bit worn,calipers working perfect with seals bang on,the guy i got them off bought them to fit on his subaru legacy b4,same type as what is in your profile pic,

Interested but not at 300 :thumbsup: best of luck with the sale . They will only fit a fiat or Alfa unless you get carrier brackets made :thumbsup:

np thanks for help and advice everyone that replied,think i will order in VHT and new heat resistant decals then respray the calipers,they are quite a nice caliper,its amazing how light they are compared to my STI 4 pots i have on my B4,

Thanks all JOCK.

IM a dope measured wrong discs are 4 x 100 ,with spacers already fitted,where off a toyota gt turbo,anyway up for sale on done deal now with other bits and pieces,even a subaru legacy B4 ORIGINAL alternator cover in perfect condition.

sold

sold calipers this morn,thanks all that helped to my inquiry about them,got price i wanted at 250 euro for set,so pleased.

thanks jock

Back