Loan of a bung

tractorman

Hey guys.
I failed the nct on emissions and wondering if anybody had the loan of a 4" bung (will 100% confirm the size in a bit )

Id say be best to e mail Mapper with the readings from the test Alan determine which is problem
1. 02 sensor
2. sports cat
3. map

diptane ?????

have a bung there, try if you want , will confirm size in morning

Drive easy with that in the tank depending how much you put in . Keep the foot up :thumbsup: what did you fail on . High idle , low idle , ??

Mine failed before put bung in and passed something to do with the size of exhaust and the probe not going far enough up they held cardboard over it the first test....it got better but still failed I bought the bung and put it in and it passed ......this year I couldn't find the bung but it had been mapped since last nct and it was perfect

Stick a pic of the results up and see how far off it was
As Joe said was it high idle ??
Mine was high

Think bung I have here is 4.5". Reduces down to size of 1.6 tailpipe so will be plenty of back pressure. It cut the rumble from mine completely. Sounded like a 1.0L Polo from inside. Single nut and bolt attachment jobby.

On mine with new lambda done co 0.11% test guy said it was good can u check that some how before you fork out for it I ain't sure myself [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voltage test is how I think
But maybe Plugin Bluetooth obd reader with torque app might tell you
Or vagcom cable and ecuedit or similar
See if lambda is reading or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back