New Member from Limerick.

lordderak

Sunday Drivers
IMG_3554.JPGHello Everyone

New member here from Limerick, just brought my first Subaru in from Japan.
It's a 2006 (facelift) Legacy Estate BP5 Twinscroll.

Looking forward to chatting with and maybe meeting fellow Scooby enthusiasts over the coming years.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_3554.JPG
    IMG_3554.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Very nice. I do be in limerick nearly everyday in a black 05 B4 Spec B of late.

Nice [emoji108][emoji108]welcome

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome
Nice car, enjoy it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nice Leggy, you should come to Limerick Cars and Coffee just off the Ballysimon Road. I take a trip every so often from Galway. Would love to see this in person.

Nice Leggy, you should come to Limerick Cars and Coffee just off the Ballysimon Road. I take a trip every so often from Galway. Would love to see this in person.

I try to go every month mate, usually in my FD, but the leggy will be around for the next one for sure.

Ahh I've spotted the FD a couple of times. That is sweet, very clean! I'll see you there some day soon! Maybe next month.

Jaysus, if the rotor heads know you're on here too, they'll never forgive us !!!

Midway once you're on the road?

Na mate they are just seriously jealous
Very nice legacy see ya at a meeting at some stage ,welcome

Beauty of a car man. I'm in limerick myself too with a BE5 Legacy. You not the man with the black FD no? Lol

Nice ???? lol we shouldn't be talking mazda here ????????
But I'm looking forward to putting eyes on both cars at some meets, good to see another legacy in the ranks too ????

Nice ???? lol we shouldn't be talking mazda here ????????
But I'm looking forward to putting eyes on both cars at some meets, good to see another legacy in the ranks too ????

I've been driving them for 10 years, I'm happy to never mention them again ????????.

Quick one on the Irish fuel situation, I'm using octane booster since the car landed, I also spoke to Martin in westward engineering who told me not to bother mapping the car for Irish fuel and to stick to branded stations like Maxol and Topaz etc selling E5, I'm overly cautious (years of roatary ownership) and I don't feel like ditching the booster just yet, what are the thoughts on it and what do you guys do?

Also I'm well used to boost gauges, the leggy doesn't have one, again airing on the cautious side I'm inclined to think I need one, what do yee think.

If it was me, id map it definitely for piece of mind. Now plenty lads use octane booster with no problems, but I don't think any octane booster would give you the extra 10 Ron to match what the car is mapped for at present.
That's only my opinion, as said loads of people do otherwise.
Can't hurt to map it for 95 and not have to worry about the fuel in the tank etc etc.

Boost gauge, sure why not lol
Always a benefit, I've been driving mine with none for the last while with no problems, but got some gauges lately strictly for cosmetic purposes lol

I'm sure some lads here will have proper scientific answers to your questions tho..

Back