2008 Subaru Impreza 2.0R non turbo

scooby ed

ISDC Club Member
Subaru Impreza 2.0 non turbo, AWD with high/low gearbox. Mechanically 100% and original.

Rear spoiler, vented bonnet and 18inch genuine Prodrive wheels.

E/W, Central locking, E/W, Electric retracting mirrors.

Everyday car ones by a genuine Subaru enthusiast so the car is well minded. Serviced every 10,000km.

Mileage:176,000km

NCT'd until April 18

Change in job with longer commute forces sale

Easy insured as it is an original Irish car

Asking price: 3750ono Will listen to genuine offers

May px or swap for classic wrx or Sti

Attachments

• IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0544.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 186
I like that, the hatches are really growing on me, especially the normal ones as an everyday car. I might be interested when mine sells, though I think that might take a bit longer than yours! Nice car, gwts.

S.

Sk1: your car looks really good, if you like what I have I would be interested in a possible swap with cash, I was planning on getting a van to overcome the economy bit, let me know if it interests you anyway

Sk1: your car looks really good, if you like what I have I would be interested in a possible swap with cash, I was planning on getting a van to overcome the economy bit, let me know if it interests you anyway

I'll give you a call Ed.

Thanks

Nice

What's next [emoji6][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice

What's next [emoji6][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Next is the thing, I will have to go to the dark side (Diesel) for the mileage I'm doing, I am considering a BMW 320/520 buy I have a soft spot for a Leggy diesel too, I'm just a bit weary of them and there reliability.

Make sure it's the model after 2011 . Haven't heard any reports of the engines or crank shaft braking in them . There was a very nice silver 1 in Offaly for sale a while back high enough miles but 7/8 k for 2012 estate :thumbsup:

Make sure it's the model after 2011 . Haven't heard any reports of the engines or crank shaft braking in them . There was a very nice silver 1 in Offaly for sale a while back high enough miles but 7/8 k for 2012 estate [emoji106]
Still happening yep.

Would advise against a Subaru diesel at all costs.

In fact on fresher cars. Other brans Petrols will have same low tax and mpg or thereabouts

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Still happening yep.

Would advise against a Subaru diesel at all costs.

In fact on fresher cars. Other brans Petrols will have same low tax and mpg or thereabouts

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yeah that was my fear as much as I like them, I may go back to the drawing board and possibly look at a 320i instaed, they have good mpg and low tax. Cheers for the heads up

Don't know of any 2012 on model Subarus that broke a crank shaft ??? Spoke to a couple of garages and they've said it was resolved but if not then avoid

Yeah that was my fear as much as I like them, I may go back to the drawing board and possibly look at a 320i instaed, they have good mpg and low tax. Cheers for the heads up

Stay away from the n47 2.0 diesel bmw’s from 07-12 in 1,3 and 5 series unless proof timing chain has been done

Don't know of any 2012 on model Subarus that broke a crank shaft ??? Spoke to a couple of garages and they've said it was resolved but if not then avoid

Any truth to the story about oil quality not reset after service contributing to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back