Drivers side STi wheel bearing

DaveSleggy

Well car was making some interesting noises so i wasnt driving it. Last night took it to a mates lift to get under and basically the drivers side wheel bearing is about a mile away from catastrophic failure. Lots of movement in the wheel, i had no choice but to drive it home, and lets say that wasnt an enjoyable spin.

So im after a new bearing, or if i can get the hub and bearing for the right price that would be better. I need this sorted ASAP, cheers lads.

Cheers, managed to get my hands on a bearing so im gonna chance that as i have a mate with a garage whos gonna press it in. Providing it all comes apart without any f*ck ups. Pray to the subaru gods lads ha

I'd personally put a brand new hub in that as well after reading your first post otherwise you'll run into more issues in the future.

Gonna take it out and examine it and measure for wear. If ive any doubts ill buy a replacement

Decided to go for the hub as well, if anyone has one in the dublin area or can post. Have the bearing sorted, cheers.

Back