New car battery.

eliroche

Folks,

I need a new battery for the scooby, after a long holiday and mainly weekend use mine has just about given up.
Are halfords the best place to go or anyone point me in the direction of a decent battery to buy?
All advice welcome!
Thanks,

Eli.

Sent from my HTC Desire 825 using Tapatalk

Anything Bosch or Exide is good. Can get from Euro Car Parts delivered. Very good prices, they are dominating the local car part shops at the moment.

Varta or Bosch be best quality I'd say
Especially for cars with Clifford's and less regular use probably worth the extra money
Most motor factors stock at a guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine in swords motor factors, last guy had a smaller battery than required and the lads helped me out getting the right one, i went bosch, thing is under warranty for a while too if i remember correctly

The two things that l was very proud of my scoob is that through out my ownership l never had to change light bulb or battery as l had to do that in every previous car before. Now l had to change both within the first few months. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Have a look at the Odyssey battery's they are a very high quality and are gel murry motorsport sell them but the hold the charge ...expensive but worth it if car is sitting up..
I'll be picking one up soon

Folks,

I need a new battery for the scooby, after a long holiday and mainly weekend use mine has just about given up.
Are halfords the best place to go or anyone point me in the direction of a decent battery to buy?
All advice welcome!
Thanks,

Eli.

Sent from my HTC Desire 825 using Tapatalk

I have a nearly new bosch battery if you are interested?

I have a nearly new bosch battery if you are interested?

Thanks for the offer Tomo,
I replaced it on Saturday as couldnt wait any longer, it was totally dead and the alarm was going off as a result, got in local motor factors.

Back