front seat re done

sidewaystc

hi would anyone know where I could get my drivers seat re done
its out of p1 so finding secondhand one like hens tooth thanks

Search in the forum there were recomendation about a place in Dublin and also there is that litvenian fellow in Waterford that gets goos reviews

Nolan Autocare are very good. Call them and ask to get a quote. Very good workmanship and good guys.

that dude in waterford seems to do some tasty work imo . if you get a price could you post it here to give other lads a idea of price .

my guess is gonna be about 250/300 yoyo because of material

front seat

that dude in waterford seems to do some tasty work imo . if you get a price could you post it here to give other lads a idea of price .

my guess is gonna be about 250/300 yoyo because of material

I sure will once I get the lads contact details !!

seats

Just seen this post,i no the guy in waterford,he is top quality,has done work for me and i have sent him a few customers,you would need to remove your car seats for him to do the work and say massive waiting list now,but pm me your details and when im out with him next time will see if he will do your P1 SEATS,im pretty sure you need to source the material yourself

front seat

Just seen this post,i no the guy in waterford,he is top quality,has done work for me and i have sent him a few customers,you would need to remove your car seats for him to do the work and say massive waiting list now,but pm me your details and when im out with him next time will see if he will do your P1 SEATS,im pretty sure you need to source the material yourself

cheers for that I only need drivers seat done it not bad but just needs base done my biggest trouble could be distance im in Sligo !!!

Back