Prodrive sports cat

lukerb5

ISDC Club Member
I have a prodrive sports cat and second decat that i no longer need. Looking 250 and will not split.

Attachments

• 20170820_122627.jpg
    20170820_122627.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 176
  • 20170820_122533.jpg
    20170820_122533.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 179
  • 20170820_122510.jpg
    20170820_122510.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 180
I'd be interested in the sports cat, guessing it's downpipe, if someone else is interested in the decat. Would that fit the blob Luke?

You need both parts if you want to replace both cats mate.
Noob question Tomo, but can you explain it to me please?

Thought I could just replace the downpipe with a sport cat one. I already have an uppipe and my car has the PPP but being a wrx rather an sti, it didn't come with a sport cat.

All wrx came with 3 cats one in the up pipe and 2 in the down pipe so that will be a great addition to your car if searching for a bit not go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All wrx came with 3 cats one in the up pipe and 2 in the down pipe so that will be a great addition to your car if searching for a bit not go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Only 2.0L WRX from 02-05 had cat in up pipe

Classic cars and 2.5 WRX didn't.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the sports cat, guessing it's downpipe, if someone else is interested in the decat. Would that fit the blob Luke?

These two parts for sale will only work with a 4 piece exhaust which only the UK spec newage cars had.

It will be to long for a jdm 3 piece exhaust from the turbo back

Thanks for all the information guys. So I'll need both these parts since my car is a uk car. Learnt something new today. Brill!

Noob question Tomo, but can you explain it to me please?

Thought I could just replace the downpipe with a sport cat one. I already have an uppipe and my car has the PPP but being a wrx rather an sti, it didn't come with a sport cat.

As scoobysub said them 2 pieces are same lenght as your 2 cats.

Attachments

• new_age_exhaust_system_schematic.gif
    new_age_exhaust_system_schematic.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 142
His car is a uk as far as I know so it will fit

Prefect so

But I did hear that some cars will pass an nct with just the cat in the up pipe so could go with a full decat from the turbo back.

And Then again the cat in the up pipe is prone to breaking up and fooking up the turbo so alot of lads take them out.

Depends on what you want

Thanks for the explanation and the diagram helps a lot to visualise it. I have been looking up online for a sports cat and my main reason is to get through nct yearly as I can't be bothered with swapping cats every year. The power numbers is not what I am after and looking for a reliable car with plenty of torque more than anything. Got a vf35 to go with all the other bits and bobs.

Think I might have a set of pink injectors to suit your vf35......????

Back