Between the lines subaru documentary

Great watch loved it is this not complete already? Lol

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

80 of em going tru times square lol

We need to get those numbers for a massive cruise here ????

This is so amazing, I am always so stoked seeing how subaru drivers can be different one to another, but then have the one thing that connects us all together. Rich or poor, gamer or party animal, geek or self confident lion, it doesnt matter, as soon as there is subaru around us, we create one big family with passion for those amazing machines! Its great to be part of this family:)

Watched last night, expected way more car stuff but was just about the people and community...i skipped alot of it ...was kinda expecting more on the subaru brand...meh...was better than tv crap anyway ! Ha

Watched 46 minutes of this and switched off, sorry but too American for me, not enough cars and too much emotion, love you man????

The whole idea of the documentary was about the community, relationships and friendships that have formed around the brand of Subaru. It's not about the cars per se. There are hundreds of other videos about the cars but this focused on the people and their experiences because of their cars or clubs that they have chosen.

Back