2015/2016 WRX STI Help

Gavin46

Hi Guys
I've been fighting the urge of adding another car for awhile, now that my as new 60K mile Nissan Navara has gone to the scrap yard and Nissan have handed over a few euro I have decided on a 2015/2016 WRX STI likely from the uk with the stg the way it is any advice/opinions on what to lookout for or indeed to go JDM 2.0 or 2.5UK would be appreciated

I had a 2006 2.5 WRX STI Type UK a few years ago and loved it and intend to use the new car for the odd early morning/weekend spin

cheers Gav

There is a 2014 one in blue on done deal. You know the tax is over 2k on them

Was in Des Eastwoods Lisburn last week having a look. He has a 2016 blue Sti with 2600 mls.

imagine jdm would be more expensive with yen and vrt plus vat etc but by all accounts seems to be more reliable engine. 2.5 engine still seems tempermental..
id guess jdm more difficult to insure, on irish plates

Very nice position to be in congrads . I'd go 2.0 jdm it will harder got but less hassle engine wise in the long run . There's a 2014 blue 2.0 jdm sti in the U.K
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-Suba...221766?hash=item41c245b246:g:-XcAAOSwT6pVu4Gi

Had a look at it in person 2 months ago . Can send you a message if your intrested . Regarding the insurance doesn't make any differance when it's that new . It's just another excuse not to insure your car for them down here .

Best set of luck with the search :thumbsup:

Very nice position to be in congrads . I'd go 2.0 jdm it will harder got but less hassle engine wise in the long run . There's a 2014 blue 2.0 jdm sti in the U.K
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-Suba...221766?hash=item41c245b246:g:-XcAAOSwT6pVu4Gi

Had a look at it in person 2 months ago . Can send you a message if your intrested . Regarding the insurance doesn't make any differance when it's that new . It's just another excuse not to insure your car for them down here .

Best set of luck with the search :thumbsup:

Happy to talk via messenger or phone when you get a chance thanks i seen that car online looks nice but

something in my gut prefers the idea of a UK car don't know why just feel that way but still open minded

Cheers lads

Back