Black Blob in Clongriffin at Centra today afternoon?

I seen you passing me when I was out walking with my wife you drove into clongriffin about 730 ish blue bug

Yep I can hear him most evening going home from swords mr nur spec [emoji23][emoji23]great sound zheiko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just taking it handy down the road today and heard what I thought was a distinct scooby rumble and there was who else mr zheiko I don't know what it is about Subarus but always put a smile when spot one even when I didn't own one. No wonder you sold the radio [emoji6]

hahaha:D was nice seeing you today, even for such a brief wave only:) Your car looked stunning! Real head turner:D I nearly crashed coz I was looking at your car and didnt check my blindspot:D

I am nearly tempted to buy another exhaust for a bit of variety my neighbours go on like I have a 44th panzer tank starting up with prodrive one which I say is as quite as they come. What have u got on yours zheiko nur spec???

No, not nur spec, its original S201 exhaust. But the magic is, its straight through from turbo back up to the muffler... and to be honest with you, the muffler does not muffle it much:D it does change the tone a lot, but doesnt make it any less loud:D

You have the original Prodrive?

No, not nur spec, its original S201 exhaust. But the magic is, its straight through from turbo back up to the muffler... and to be honest with you, the muffler does not muffle it much:D it does change the tone a lot, but doesnt make it any less loud:D

You have the original Prodrive?

Yep with cat on it never changed

My HKS has a nice little rumble on idle but screams on power. I'm sure I could unlock more rumble with a sports cat and map.

My HKS has a nice little rumble on idle but screams on power. I'm sure I could unlock more rumble with a sports cat and map.

decat is the way to go mate:) sure you will need to redo it every NCT, but the pops and bangs are unbelievable

Where would I pick one up i.e. Scooby pats etc

Back