subaruwrcspares.com

That's good to know. Wasn't sure if it was a genuine site or not, site looks very dated and they don't make it easy to find parts or prices.

Really like the group n exhaust lol

grpn exhaust.PNG

Attachments

• grpn exhaust.PNG
    grpn exhaust.PNG
    550.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Btw wrc exhuast goes is on the right of the rear bumper not on ledt like our cars

Genuine alright.

They are astronomically expensive for stuff though. Obviously it's all high quality, ex-Prodrive stuff and you could argue that it is worth the asking price, but at the same time, since they bought the job-lot of parts from Prodrive when they broke ties from Subaru, they literally name whatever price they want as they have a sole monopoly on ex-works rally parts for both Gp N & WRC cars.

Some non-genuine replica parts that they source too are also mad-money and not the same Prodrive quality, but they can name their price as such. I bought Kevlar panels for my car from them, which they had made up from another supplier and the parts were so bad I sent some back and ended up having to source elsewhere at a much cheaper price.

Btw wrc exhuast goes is on the right of the rear bumper not on ledt like our cars

As above... most Grp N & Grp A parts are not suited for standard road cars as they were designed specific to the rally cars... the exhaust runs a different route for clearance issues and because they had more underside space as the cars runs a boot tank rather than a standard tanks mounted on the underside, so as to meet FIA safety regs. You could spend a pretty penny on that exhaust to find it won't come close to fitting your car.

H&S do a replica Gp A if that's what you are after.

You need to paint car white to get best results Bang [emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]your defo out for all out noise with exhaust and possible anti lag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to paint car white to get best results Bang [emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]your defo out for all out noise with exhaust and possible anti lag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How I've changed! I will have anti lag one day (far far away) once the proper modifications are done

Back