Wr ltd Legacy finally here....

Lovely car! I was looking at them myself before I got my Impreza, very rare. Good luck with it

ThAnks for that man[emoji106]
Got any mods planned for it?

I was looking for a leggy wagon myself before I got the Wrx wagon. They are a class family wagon with the potential for decent power upgrades.

I have a couple in mind......:icon_grin:
to start- i have a milltek decat, kandn panel filter and a remap going in/on over the next couple of weeks.
next on the list is probably a modified back bumper.then ill look at new brake setup and drilled n grooved discs.maybe full exaust system after that- when i win the lotto..:icon_grin:

Lovely car! I was looking at them myself before I got my Impreza, very rare. Good luck with it

Thanks for that man.
yea, rare as rockin horse sh*t.when i was looking i was doing reserch on the auction websites and there was only about 5/6 of them sold(through auction) over the last 2/3 years.considering the volume of cars sold in that time- its not a lot of them.

:clap: Car looks great new wheels make a huge differance to the way it looks :thumbsup: came up very well with a polish too look forward to seeing it :thumbsup:

Back