2000 subaru legacy rsk twin turbo for sale. For braking or repair.

Bought this car for friend,car was far to good to seen broken up,she was in great condition Andrius,fair play to you,engine coming out this week hopefully,and yes is a headgasket problem,didnt think it would be as engine had just been rebuilt,but not a problem,looking forward to getting my hands dirty.
IF anyone has a front top strutbrace for this type off car i would be interested in purchasing,also airbox piping piece that goes through driverside front wing,somebody forgot to replace it after spraying front wing on this car.
Also on look out for windbreaker set if anyone has for sale.

Thanks JOCK.

Good to see it being saved.
There used to be a front top strut brace on it, was sprayed white. (Many moons ago!!)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/eliroche/car for sale/carsale053.jpg

Bought this car for friend,car was far to good to seen broken up,she was in great condition Andrius,fair play to you,engine coming out this week hopefully,and yes is a headgasket problem,didnt think it would be as engine had just been rebuilt,but not a problem,looking forward to getting my hands dirty.
IF anyone has a front top strutbrace for this type off car i would be interested in purchasing,also airbox piping piece that goes through driverside front wing,somebody forgot to replace it after spraying front wing on this car.
Also on look out for windbreaker set if anyone has for sale.

Thanks JOCK.

Hope she back on the road soon. good luck with her. She was far to good to break.

white b4

Will deff get her on road again Andrius,my mate is delighted with the car,i have started stripping down engine bay already,hope to get engine out this week, you had bodywork and underneath in great condition,will just have to do a few small bits on outside,then just a quick machine polish,she will be like new again then,inside is spotless needs for nothing and thanks for fitting in radio,i got the spares in boot thanks.

jock

Back