2000 subaru legacy rsk twin turbo for sale. For braking or repair.

AndyZ

Hi all,have subaru legacy for sale.suits braking or repair. head gasket gone.coolant disapearing after drive. Taxed till end of september,nct failire sheet,only failed on emissions. Pic will be tomorrow. Open to offers. Might brake myself if not sold in one lot.

She looks clean man.
Shame...

Sure lookit if your breaking, lemme know.
I wouldn't be taking anything major but maybe few small bits man

She broke my heart lads... She clean and no wears or tears,interiour very clean. I will let you know if im breaking her myself

Overheating,drove her next thing temp went over red line... No coolant in oil,only drank coolant.white smoke in mornings, kettle bubbles in coolant bottle,smell of gasses from it. Not worth my money to go down that road of fixing her.

Engine was rebuilt 2500 klm ago . All new bearings , new gaskets , new oil pump , new water pump, new idle bearings and timing belt tensioner and timing belt , New spark plugs , New fuel pump , some new boost pipes as some were broke . 4 new restricter pills fitted in the proper locations .
mishimoto aluminium radiator
Subaru 4pot brakes with new discs and pads
Whiteline lowering springs with blistein shocks
Kxn panel filter
Alarm/ immobiliser and central locking on 1 fob
Fujitsubo back box .
Genunine b4 lip kit with splitter , side skirts , spats and a Rfrb grill
Momo steering wheel and gear knob .

no coolant in oil

HI you say no coolant in oil and your getting white smoke,check your coolant hoses,to make sure there all connected to the right places,sounds like your coolant is running straight through to your exhaust system,white smoke from exhaust is coolant,you seem like you spent loads on car,would you not give her another full day checking all coolant hoses and where there leading to,i have seen this happening before on a B4,got it sorted in end,was a hose connected wrongly,just my thoughts would be a shame to sell your car if it was a fixible fault.
Just my thoughts,im only going on what you have said here on whats happening with car.

Best of luck JOCK.

ps check hoses from manifold to the turbo-s,as a starting point.

white smoke

white smoke is burning off coolant in exhaust system,its why i think you should check all your coolant hoses,fallow each one to see where there leading to,you say engine rebuilt lately,this is why im thinking its just a wrongly replaced coolant hose,it happens,as B4 twin turbo,s have an abnormal amount off hoses,and would be easy for somebody to have fitted 1 in wrong position,i have seen a guy fitting a coolant hose into a vac hose position,this caused coolant to flow through to exhaust system,i replaced all hoses in correct positions for him,put new oil and filters in car,and car has run perfect since,its why i recommend you do this first before giving up on car.

Back