2000 subaru legacy rsk twin turbo for sale. For braking or repair.

Thanks for advising,might check all pipes again later on.but i dought,as car was in murrays motorsport for idleing issue,they checked everything including wiring and all vacuum lines. Just cant spend any more money on her,simply to much for me...

2500km and a head gasket.

Something not right there.

And as tri metal head gaskets be rare to see water and oil mix

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

No oil in water or water in oil. Just constant bubles in expanding tank,after driving 15 or so miles im adding nearly 2 liters of coolant.she had fresh coolant now its stinks like exhaust. Misfiring a small bit when cold then ok.

check this area first

No oil in water or water in oil. Just constant bubles in expanding tank,after driving 15 or so miles im adding nearly 2 liters of coolant.she had fresh coolant now its stinks like exhaust. Misfiring a small bit when cold then ok.

check this area first,your coolant has to be going somewhere,this is where last b4 i done had the fault,if not the fault pm me with your phone number and i will try help you out that way.

Attachments

• IMAG0207 (2)_LI.jpg
    IMAG0207 (2)_LI.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 109
If you still breaking it
What would you want for you driver seat...
Engine was rebuilt 2500 klm ago . All new bearings , new gaskets , new oil pump , new water pump, new idle bearings and timing belt tensioner and timing belt , New spark plugs , New fuel pump , some new boost pipes as some were broke . 4 new restricter pills fitted in the proper locations .
mishimoto aluminium radiator
Subaru 4pot brakes with new discs and pads
Whiteline lowering springs with blistein shocks
Kxn panel filter
Alarm/ immobiliser and central locking on 1 fob
Fujitsubo back box .
Genunine b4 lip kit with splitter , side skirts , spats and a Rfrb grill
Momo steering wheel and gear knob .
4pot brakes and lowering springs?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I could possibly take the pair of downpipes... maybe..
But few small bits, ie clear side repeaters, possibly passenger door card, Ryan beat me to the drivers seat lol

In seen there your in Ballybay I actually have run up to castleblayney at some stage could be handy to pop over for them bits???

New owner

Bought this car for friend,car was far to good to seen broken up,she was in great condition Andrius,fair play to you,engine coming out this week hopefully,and yes is a headgasket problem,didnt think it would be as engine had just been rebuilt,but not a problem,looking forward to getting my hands dirty.
IF anyone has a front top strutbrace for this type off car i would be interested in purchasing,also airbox piping piece that goes through driverside front wing,somebody forgot to replace it after spraying front wing on this car.
Also on look out for windbreaker set if anyone has for sale.

Thanks JOCK.

Bought this car for friend,car was far to good to seen broken up,she was in great condition Andrius,fair play to you,engine coming out this week hopefully,and yes is a headgasket problem,didnt think it would be as engine had just been rebuilt,but not a problem,looking forward to getting my hands dirty.
IF anyone has a front top strutbrace for this type off car i would be interested in purchasing,also airbox piping piece that goes through driverside front wing,somebody forgot to replace it after spraying front wing on this car.
Also on look out for windbreaker set if anyone has for sale.

Thanks JOCK.
Would have those bits.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back