Nice dent on bonnet from possible bicycle

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
Just noticed a lovely dent on passengers side bonnet with a black Mark in the middle and a few small dents around further up looks like a bicycle wacked into it when I was in work I'm gutted to say the least anyone know a good tradesman to make it nice again

Attachments

• IMAG0882.jpg
    IMAG0882.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0885.jpg
    IMAG0885.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMAG0883.jpg
    IMAG0883.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0884.jpg
    IMAG0884.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
Does anybody have a recommendation of Simone decent and mobile would be amazing ,tell you the truth I'm f##king pissed off imagine seeing that on your pride and joy

See dentman.ie. Used him years ago when I had Evo9 and did excellent job.

Does anybody have a recommendation of Simone decent and mobile would be amazing ,tell you the truth I'm f##king pissed off imagine seeing that on your pride and joy

I had a very "helpful" guy that sold me my Leggy (the bonnet latch was stuck) and he kept slamming the hell out of the bonnet, then began doing CPR chest compressions above the latch on the Aluminum panel... *sigh* I wonder if we did both of our cars on the same day, we could get a discount?

A good few of the insurance company are using dent pro one near the red cow ..or they come to you

I was talking to a chap in dent pro I sent him the pics hoping he can do his magic without paint ,well lads just be careful where you park your car's a dent or worse can happen very easily without you knowing it ,

Dentman is the best out there imo .

done macmac and my car In navan one day few years ago . sorted the main ones I wanted done and then some more that I didn't even notice until he showed them to me . he showed me one that another pdr guy had done on my car before but dentman finished it off perfectly .

he had a 22b at the time also . sound guy

When I look online for him all that Google gives is ,the dent man , is this the guy ?

Thank you ,yes I was talking to him nice chap he's on holidays until next week I sent him a few pictures so it looks like my car has a black eye for at least a week .

Sent you a pm with that dent guys number John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks gary i appreciate that as now my missus needs his services now too,looks like some numpty cemented a 50 year old telegraph pole in her way when she was parking in howth yesterday jasus ,the worst part of it is ,i thought her how to drive. ha

Last edited:
Try him master craftsman

Travels round Europe doing hail damage

Did my car years ago perfection

4660c9d308007dc770e67bc43ab701ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Brilliant thanks lads I've got all the contacts now thanks to you ,fair play my car is booked in for next Thursday and her car the weekend after ,brilliant ,,,thanks again

After having a courtesy 2017 yaris for two days I just got my car back from dent pro there was bumps all ove the bonnet so I had them done and I got the head lamps refurbished they didn't really need it but I am happy I got them done ,to say it is a good job is an understatement it's a miracle them boys are talented I left a 40 e tip I was delighted ,mind the yaris used more fuel than my Subaru thunderbus I couldn't believe it anyway I'm happy top job done

Attachments

• IMAG0929.jpg
    IMAG0929.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0928.jpg
    IMAG0928.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0927.jpg
    IMAG0927.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0920.jpg
    IMAG0920.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0921.jpg
    IMAG0921.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Suppose so not pissed off now every time I walk around the front of my car ,I have a few bits to do I'm waiting on a front lip to arrive from USA and I've just received my two back boxes from Germany I've a bit of fabricating to do to them to make them noisy and quiet when I need , it's a thing I've been thinking about for a while simple screw on off cap from each back box

Back