Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Who's here??
1-0 up ????????

Attachments

• 1501703303452-395466373.jpg
    1501703303452-395466373.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
Ticket prices extortional on this game !

Cheaper see a meaningful game at OT

Love utd n football in general but gone are the good days and men like Hughes , Keane , Giggs ,Robson , cantona ,irwin !!

Irwin most underrated player ever .. As good if not better than beckham at set plays

All over rated pampered pussies now , dancing to a goal & crying when fouled !

On another note if anyone thinks there wages aren't great neymar new contract at Paris San jeman €500000 a week after tax I don't care but no football player is worth that it's not about football it's about boots and shirts hence that's why tickets are mad. the class of 95 united players all hard working like the people who go to games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree lads.
But that's the way with all professional sports players in any sport.
Still, we pay the money to make their money...sad really lol

Are u staying up in the big smoke Eoin

On another note if anyone thinks there wages aren't great neymar new contract at Paris San jeman €500000 a week after tax I don't care but no football player is worth that it's not about football it's about boots and shirts hence that's why tickets are mad. the class of 95 united players all hard working like the people who go to games

Problem is he is worth that to the club with money they make from advertising him !

Like him pictured in Audi rs5 or something today .. Did he pay 4 it .. NO , yet we want one we pay ...

We need a good rant every now and then

Haha yeah a rant is needed every now and then lol
Yeah we in some pub called the gasworks.
Staying in ballsbridge lol
You on the beer Gary?

Back