Evo 5

andykane84

Sunday Drivers
Took this gem for a blast well impressed [emoji173]
155945c7659c438e5e2534a52e287900.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

They are quite the rare machine now I only seen 1 I think this year on the road i definitely think more lads and ladies swung towards the Subarus I was in an evo 8 or 9 I think but a heap of power at the high end of rev counter maybe why they result in a lot of big engine work from high revs. my dad had a 00 lancer talk about a world away. Are u converted to the other side Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 5 and 9 are my favourites. They had a fit on the 10 before they stopped the production.

They are quite the rare machine now I only seen 1 I think this year on the road i definitely think more lads and ladies swung towards the Subarus I was in an evo 8 or 9 I think but a heap of power at the high end of rev counter maybe why they result in a lot of big engine work from high revs. my dad had a 00 lancer talk about a world away. Are u converted to the other side Andy

Na man a mate bough it after selling his gt4 he let me take it for a spin never drove one before lifebuoy sat just a ball of power for a 98 car

Was it all at high end or is my memory going a bit

Na man a mate bough it after selling his gt4 he let me take it for a spin never drove one before lifebuoy sat just a ball of power for a 98 car

Sorry I meant to say like you said a ball of power

Had a white V couple of years back. Loved it. Some powering them but way prefer the Subaru. Sold it for 4500 at the time, a 100 euro profit in the depth of the Recession haha! Had it in 1st year of my apprenticeship on 170 quid a week, sow on juice!!

Jasus Shane you where on the big bucks 170 I was on 130 pounds then 150 euro for 2years only 50 hours a week

I was about to buy one before my type r.

I've never drove one either, I think I would prefer to not encase I made the wrong decision.

To be fair I've never seen another type r down my way anyway, all these jap machines are locked up.

The 5 I was going to buy was locked up for 10 years with 45km on the clock, big enough money he wanted to.

Considering it would need new belts,service, painting underneath (because im a fussy ****)!

Ohh and talk about the recession I sold a tidy R33 2.5 Turbo with a nice spec list for 2k! Only bought it for 1.5k and replaced it with a tidy Bora :icon_puke_l: Needed an easy machine to run!

I've spent double that on parts in the last few weeks for the type r restoration!

Last edited:
Back