hazard switch

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
How's things lads?
Random one, I'm looking for a hazard switch to fit into the blanks on the dash as shown on picture below, going to relocate the hazard switch but the switch in the car is bigger than those blanks, was going to use a spare fog lamp switch that I have and just hook it up to the hazard connections but you need the actually hazard switch itself for nct purposes.
Anyone got one, from any car, that will fit this?

Attachments

• 1501324719988-2035417798.jpg
    1501324719988-2035417798.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
How about the jdm impreza switch?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170729-124540.png
    Screenshot_20170729-124540.png
    388.5 KB · Views: 31
I wouldn't mind silver, as long as I have something...but I'm not sure it'll fit?
You know I'll see if I can find dimensions, id presume it'd be the same size as the stock hazard switch in the legacy which in that case would mean it would also be too big.

I'll get back to you Keith I'll see if I can get the dimensions of your one and see.

I'll also be in dublin for the United match next week so I'll see if I can squeeze in time to get to you to try it and I can keep you posted there...that might be the easier option actually ????????

If you measure the hole I'll measure the switch ..looking at the blanks you have in your dash they look to big ..

Back