4" exhaust bung

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
As above lads in looking fo a lend of a exhaust bung 4" I got one off eBay last time but for the life of me I can't find the b@starding thing ...
Thanks in advance..

I have that here Keith. Im a bit away though.... If you don't get one local we'll sort something. ????

Attachments

• IMAG3104.jpg
    IMAG3104.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 46
i have one , not sure of size , how long u need it for as was planning on bringin it on holiday thur in caae the euro plod take offence to the noise

seems to be110mm from previos post on here ,

Last edited:
Just a few hours Ross it's for nct ..it failed the last time on with high lambda bung sorted it ......but then again it has been mapped since so might make a difference maybe I'll just stick it through and see how it goes

Tuesday...it's cool I'll try let it through and see how it gets on I know you are away and could need the bung it's cool cheers for the offer man

i have one , not sure of size , how long u need it for as was planning on bringin it on holiday thur in caae the euro plod take offence to the noise

seems to be110mm from previos post on here ,
You having a laugh worried about noise,I'm going to be singing across frog land

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gordon you need to bring a serious set of ear muffs so u still have ear drums when u get to Germany with that exhaust you have there I could here it in my sleep after Kerry trip [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not worried , the euro plod might be , but il jus point them in your direction :Imprezaimage:

:icon_biggrin:

if i have it back by wed night your welcome to try it , i found it did help , but diptane got me over the line

Gordon you need to bring a serious set of ear muffs so u still have ear drums when u get to Germany with that exhaust you have there I could here it in my sleep after Kerry trip [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nur spec ftw

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let gordo on the front when you get off the ferry and he will sweep all french cops along the way with his AL/nur combo :icon_lol:

Only if you coming back from Calais check that there is no extra luggage hanging from your downpipe :roll:

They wouldn't let a Lad I know out on the ring because his car was to loud ...lol
They had to go to a local fab shop to get a bung made

Back