1995 Subaru WRX STI Type RA

b605efc06aebe40166c94a2aac5c0ef3.png
729e408300de50c19eefe54f4bcfc0d6.jpg
1182bb360113e03f8606e6c756b6fa85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Those pictures look similar to one I gave advice on a Facebook page. Was that you?

Shame you cant take it with you.
Very well priced, don't think guys realise what they make in Japan and then the work that needs to be done to them when they get here!
Good luck with sale.

Thanks lads!

Its not a done deal, but looking very likely I may be going back next September so possibly getting sorted for that.

I would be open for any bad ass trades that are manufacture year 1993, very early 1994 or older!!

Beautiful car and I'm very tempted but it's a v1 I have my heart set on ...I'm sure it Will be snapped up best of luck with the sale and the move ...

Ah sad to see this Steven, if id have the spare cash id go for this and sell my own hope she will stay in the club grounds shes one of my favs in the club.

Wife says park it and store it if we leave early!!

In my view best option if feasible, you will make at least double your money on that car if you sell it in America after the 25 year old import rule, I suppose rhe problem is where do u store it to 2023????

It will be eligible for import end of August 2020. Exactly two years after I leave. I'm sure I can think of something!

It will be eligible for import end of August 2020. Exactly two years after I leave. I'm sure I can think of something!

That's not so bad so, if jdm classic imprezas go anythjng like Skylines they will sell for huge money in the states, great investment imo and I'd keep it till then????

That's not so bad so, if jdm classic imprezas go anythjng like Skylines they will sell for huge money in the states, great investment imo and I'd keep it till then????

Forgot your car is 1996, I was thinking 1998, I'm bad

Ok obviously maths was never my forte, I have an excuse though, drinking beer in Spain all day????????????????????????????

Ok obviously maths was never my forte, I have an excuse though, drinking beer in Spain all day[emoji106][emoji16][emoji481][emoji483][emoji485][emoji482][emoji484]

Probably have a higher octane level than Irish fuel drinking that Spanish beer [emoji482] on holiday here's a test 2+2=

Back