Clutch bearing??

Rallymad88

Lads just wondering when I take out my clutch is there any way of removing the bearing off the pressure plate so I can reuse the bearing when refitting my clutch???

Flathead screwdriver in and twist do that on each side should come off handy enough, did for me anyway

Yep it'll come off. If it needs to be replaced, there's a part number on it that a bearing place in Dublin can do a replacement of it for €12. Friend of mine got one when doing the clutch in his classic a couple years back and no issues.

89 euro for a the whole thing by ntn as i damaged my old when lifting the engine out bearing got caught on the gearbox spline ripped it nearly open was lucky didn't break gearbox thing off, lol

89 euro for a the whole thing by ntn as i damaged my old when lifting the engine out bearing got caught on the gearbox spline ripped it nearly open was lucky didn't break gearbox thing off, lol

Sounds like you never pulled the pin on the clutch fork.

I did, 8 mm bolt in and pulled it out but when was pulling engine out it felt like it was caught on something we couldnt figure out what it was

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Just get a 3 piece clutch kit and new spigot bearing, and crank seal... do it once and forget about it.

Back