car alarm recommendations

TurboPaul

as above would appreciate any personal recommendations for fitters. looking at getting a ghost alarm fitted. mds crop up with mixed reviews.. thanks paul

Gary Ward in GW Autos in Finglas. Never heard of Ghost? What sort of features has it? I'd always say Clifford, Cobra and Meta.

Gary Ward in GW Autos in Finglas. Never heard of Ghost? What sort of features has it? I'd always say Clifford, Cobra and Meta.

Ghost seem to be newer type of alarm. Need a code to start the car every time, but code can be any of the car functions e.g. Press cruise control button, hit radio buttons in sequence to allow the car to start. Seems to be almost default choice in the uk these days for performance or high value cars. Only work on newer cars I believe and supposed be ideal for keyless start and push start.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ubqpa9DSuY

Last edited:
Same as six digit code I enter can program it to start the car aswel while your in having a cup

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ghost is very popular with the mk3 RS owners, doesn't work with the mk2

Know a few mk3 RS owners with it fitted and works great and no issues

CheeRS Paul

1st port of call is a discloc in size small and obd post removed or disabled

Ghost works on mk2 as been looking into on the forum,didn't at 1st but the fixed it

As recommended above Gary Ward is the man for the job, he has fitted alarms to at least 6 cars and one small truck, ranging from old 80s cars to modern 4x4s is work is consistently tidy, great value and can also supply and fit trackers, kill switchs etc...... highly recommend him very easy to deal with also

Gary Ward 0868228014

Back