Subaru Legacy GT Twin Scroll

Price reduced lads 5700 Euro. If you know anyone looking for a great car this is a good deal. No callers or views since the last guy couldn't insure it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't understand it myself but I think the insurance market could be some issue. In saying that I never had a problem. Our insurance with herself as a name driver was only 560 fully comp. Tax is not exactly nuts at 710 and it's pretty economical to run for a Subaru. I never kept any car as long as I have kept this one and it's such a pity it's not suited to our needs at the moment. It was my weekend car for the first two years and then became our family car. But the family got bigger hence the need for the 7 seater. Shame to see it not being used, I bring it for a sneaky spin every weekend as I love driving it. Haven't had one call since the other guy had to pull out of the sale. I'm not sure about the price but I don't think it's very expensive at 5700 or even at original price. It's probably one of them cars that just has a small market as it's kinda between sports/luxury car and it's definitely both[emoji16]

For once insurance isn't stopping me. I can get a competitive quote off most insurers on it. It's the aul bank balance.

Am I right in thinking this was rebuilt? Or it's still original engine? I have a feeling I'm mixing it up but at the same time I remember someone saying it was rebuilt? I'm going to blame Gordo. :D

That's correct!
The car developed a slight bottom end knock due to a cracked big end in piston 2 I think. I removed the engine and brought it up to Allie Borrows. He fitted a new crank, one conrod all bearings seals gaskets timing belt etc. I have all the paper work for it. He said bad petrol is the only thing that could have caused it. Think it all cost around 1600 Euro but it got everything needed to be 100% again. It also has a new turbo as the last one sucked in some wire from the exhaust manifold. This manifold was also changed and bought from Dan here in the club.
To be fair the car needs noting only a good home[emoji106]

i have my one up at the minute too (although its the 3.0R) but I think its just such a limited market.
Only a certain subaru following in this country let alone sports cars in general. I think people that have the few pound for these type of cars are putting it into classics such as classic imprezas, evos, e30 BMWs etc. which are going to return what they paid for them if not increase in value. I don't think these legacys are at that stage yet........

GLWS

Ya very limited market it will be a subaru guy or girl that buys these cars. I kinda knew it wouldn't sell too fast but when it does someone will get a good one[emoji106]

Back