Non dccd

J22b

Does anyone with a non dccd 6 speed rear diff make a slight noise when making tight turns had heard it's normal for a sti but thought that would be on a dccd one set to locked just curious to know if it's something to worry about or not.

Does anyone with a non dccd 6 speed rear diff make a slight noise when making tight turns had heard it's normal for a sti but thought that would be on a dccd one set to locked just curious to know if it's something to worry about or not.

DCCD set to locked and making a tight turn at low speed <5kph makes the car jump violently where your fighting the diff, I tried it once, never again.

My V2 RA does that regardless if it's on full lock or not as I have a ATS updated diff. Damn, it's annoying. I think you can get some anti chatter oil.

More likely the center diff in the non Dccd , drive on if it only on tight turns , if it's annoying you get it replaced with a brand new unit but will be costly

Gearbox was stripped and looked at by Ali burrows I had a new diff fitted which sorted my main issue I'd assume hr would have noticed a issue with the center diff while he was first looking , it's very slight and you would needto be listening to hear

Back