Topaz new improved petrol MILES

Is this not just the usual additives that they get 3% more mpg compared to no additives in the fuel which no stations sell?

The one to look out for is "miles plus" which is 98 ron afaik.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes. Same stuff, different methods/suppliers due to the Canadian group buying it off Dennis O Brien.

All Maxol stations are E5 pumps with the exception of independent Maxol who can pick and choose who/where they buy their fuel from.

For example, I found a mountain of difference in both the DC5 and the STI filling in Maxol Ratoath versus Maxol on Navan Rd Dublin 7.

Pain white tankers refilling the tanks in Ratoath, branded tankers refilling Navan Rd. Knocklink would go like an Xmas tree with the Ratoath petrol.

"Dispatches from Russian federation"... Nothing about Russians, but as a easter european myself, I doubt this works, and if it does, not really accuratelly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It actually works and pretty accurately friend of mine has it back home just because its from russia doesnt mean it doesnt work

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

This is like you've been feeding her in mcdonalds all along and now you are bringing her to a Michelin star restaurant Gordo :icon_lol:

Maxol beside me had no fuel today.

Threw €50 of this stuff into her let you know how I get on. Had a small run on motorway to collect youngfella earlier. No loss of power or any noticeable change in acceleration. Noise is still the same :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

:smokin:

Back