Yokohama and Pablo

DaveSleggy

As well as the committee and all the members and members better halves who gave us a big dig out over the two days I want to thank these two boys for helping me clean the bug.

I was at the gate giving the tickets out so was late back to the stand and Connor and Paul both gave me a hand cleaning and polishing up my car so it looked as good as it ever has.

So cheers boys!

(even though its only a bug!!!)

spotted a good few members helping out cleaning other members cars , great club spirit . :54:

and a personal shout out to the jeep owner for removing one of two "near 10 year " battle scare from a sticker from before iv owned it . only took him 2 mins but really appriciated it :clap:

Fair play lads :54:
Ciaran did a bit of detailing himself. He even recruit me as an apprentice but l only proved lm not good with the cloth :roll:

Help much apreacited Tommy ????????

Well done to lads above great guys????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 decent fellas .

Pablo rolled in just after me on Saturday morning and before I knew it he had taken my mower off me and sent me off to sort the marquee with the lads . proper sort of attitude and great to see new members like this coming along and getting stuck in ,

Special mention to Colms Kids too

Christopher and Ciara helping out there dad in bbq tent

Tirelessly all afternoon preping plates keeping drinks and snacks restocked working away a real credit to you and your wife Colm????????

Special mention to Colms Kids too

Christopher and Ciara helping out there dad in bbq tent

Tirelessly all afternoon preping plates keeping drinks and snacks restocked working away a real credit to you and your wife Colm????????

+1 ????????

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back