2 Black bug wrx

Only snapped one pic of the green

Surely we have some isdc here lol

Attachments

• IMG-20170701-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20170701-WA0001.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
If the splitter was broken, it was definitely me lol

Can't say I remember about the splitter, but if it was you - seriously good looking classic! I remember that much ????
Post a pic there to refresh the oul memory lol

Can't say I remember about the splitter, but if it was you - seriously good looking classic! I remember that much [emoji23]
Post a pic there to refresh the oul memory lol
Thanks mate [emoji4]
31a1dd29577b1c16b0050b4b31d5afe5.jpg
0b109433c5c767ccf294dc2507371970.jpg

Sent from my 5056X using Tapatalk

Indeed thats the one! Black fogs and all :D Beauty! Well wear!
Jeasus I remember even herself was admiring that as you drove past, and achievement in itself if I may add :dance:

Indeed thats the one! Black fogs and all :D Beauty! Well wear!
Jeasus I remember even herself was admiring that as you drove past, and achievement in itself if I may add :dance:

Thanks a million mate ???? Its getting there, few things to do yet ???? Can't get higher praise than that ????????

Were you in a red legacy? I think I remember seeing one by the petrol station in Tramore ????

I was indeed man. Went over to Dunmore east too while we were there. Couple of nice roads for a subie there to be honest
Beautiful county Waterford is!

Roll on summer lol

I was indeed man. Went over to Dunmore east too while we were there. Couple of nice roads for a subie there to be honest
Beautiful county Waterford is!

Roll on summer lol

Ahh very good ???? They look stunning in red, definitely stood out ????
Out towards Dunmore is lovely, also the coast road from Tramore to Dungarvan is pretty good ????

Exactly ???? Looking forward to a bit of sun lol

Back