IRISH CLASSIC & VINTAGE MOTOR SHOW Sunday July 2nd 2017

Cars looked fantastic yesterday lads, credit to ye

Just looking back on the 1st visit in 2012 til now, how the club has grown every year

Credit to the committee for the hard work behind the scenes, well done to all

Was saying to Eanna you should have hoped in with him and come up for day
You should next year :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMAG0106.jpg
    IMAG0106.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMAG0101.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 79
  • IMAG0099.jpg
    IMAG0099.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
How's things Gary Yea as far as I know it's what Ciaran said just silver bulb in it ..my car hasn't got hid lights just standard bulbs in it.
Sorry I missed you it's a great meet and always great chit chat and banter ...I was talking to a few new lads great to see new faces in the club ....as us old farts will be all buying electric soon lol

No bother just going to do something with them and yours made my mind up don't know the just look right. I was the chap 8ft tall and two girls hanging out of me [emoji106]

8foot tall ....how did I miss that lol..
Yea I like the look of them but they need a buff to bring them up again the edges have gone a bit dull

Nah 6ft6 think I am finished growing I fooken hope so anyway I buffed mine up with the autoglym kit and mine where pretty clouded still have a few marks on inside won't come out happy enough just take time to get bang on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a look around it and it was clean but Joe got to talk to the owner and had a good look in it and under it and in at rear 1/4 panels and said it was clean ....and it's for sale

Not sure think Joe said 12K but I could be just making up that story up...aswell lol.....all joking aside it's a nice clean car

Not sure think Joe said 12K but I could be just making up that story up...aswell lol.....all joking aside it's a nice clean car

Yep complete rubbish I thought I heard 11950 get your story straight [emoji23][emoji23]
Yep lovely car and colour I think you had similar model before

Yes they are my favourite shape and quick too with Nigel's one beating me at the lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back