IRISH CLASSIC & VINTAGE MOTOR SHOW Sunday July 2nd 2017

scoobycolm

ISDC Club Member
ISDC-LOGO-BLACK-FORUM-HEADER-WITH-OUTER-GLOW-e14253764776851.png

The Irish Subaru Drivers Club (ISDC) will be attending the show again this year (THIS SUNDAY :thumbsup:)
We invite All Club Members to come down for the day
As usual we will have a Great selection of Members cars on display and also our traditional ISDC BBQ
The show is on This Sunday the 2nd of July

Entry for the public Adults: €15, Children (under 16): €5, Seniors: €10.
Open to the public from 11.00am to 6.00pm.
Free car parking is available within the grounds and tickets may be bought at the gate.

The charity supported this year is the Help Emma Beat It Fund, helping Emma Naughten-Heavey beat Fibrolamellar Hepatocellular Carcinoma, an extremely rare cancer that affects less than 200 people per year worldwide.

Always one of the best days of the Year for Petrol Heads with a massive amount of various cars on display and Generally a foot fall of 12,000 people

Terenure College is located at the Templeogue Road / Fortfield Road crossroads in Dublin 6W. If travelling on the M50, exit at Junction 11 and head East on the N81 towards Templeogue and Dublin City Centre. Please click for a Terenure area map showing local access routes and entrances to the grounds.

Any non Club Members who are thinking of Joining the Club are more than welcome to stop in and have a chat to our Members.
See You All Sunday for a Great Day
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• terenuremap1.gif
    terenuremap1.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 207
  • ISDC-LOGO-BLACK-FORUM-HEADER-WITH-OUTER-GLOW-e14253764776851.png
    ISDC-LOGO-BLACK-FORUM-HEADER-WITH-OUTER-GLOW-e14253764776851.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 197
sure ide have to go to this got a few hours away from the wife ,looking forward to it hope the weathers nice .

Keep a eye out on the Club Fb page through out the day we will be live streaming from the show..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have a cracking day lads, look forward to the pics

Hopefully weather play ball, enjoy it

Don't worry,I'm not on the RS stand so won't be haggling for a burger ��

Last edited:
10c3107914488fea30b5d3f0c9780194.jpg

Its alright paddy the rsoc boys had a poor show today hopefully tomorrow will be better ????????

Looks like an amazing day ahead. I shall be popping over to say hello and take a few pictures. I'm anyone want any specific picture, send me a pm ????

I nearly forgot it is this weekend.
Just packing stuff and will be there around 12 or so. Taking my little one with me! She is excited as much as I am!

Just watched the video on FB!

Great to see it lads (thanks Ciaran!)...
First year I am missing Terenure in a long while, but was brilliant to see the walk around on FB.

Some great cars there and even some I haven't seen before... would love to have seen the 162 reg in the metal... but I'm sure another opportunity will come long down the road.

Keith I meant to introduce myself anyway you where in deep conversation. Your head lights is the the orange bit just taken out and that's it just curious was going to do my own didn't want to black them completely sound thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdm cars have factory hids and no tango sections Gary all silver ????

So I could just get sliver bulbs and throw away orange pieces would look similar I think

Yup Defo

Silvertec indicator bulbs and throw away tango bit

Keith I meant to introduce myself anyway you where in deep conversation. Your head lights is the the orange bit just taken out and that's it just curious was going to do my own didn't want to black them completely sound thanks

How's things Gary Yea as far as I know it's what Ciaran said just silver bulb in it ..my car hasn't got hid lights just standard bulbs in it.
Sorry I missed you it's a great meet and always great chit chat and banter ...I was talking to a few new lads great to see new faces in the club ....as us old farts will be all buying electric soon lol

Back