seat swap

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
is it possible to swap front passo and drivers seats , obviously rails are side specific but are the actual seats the same .

my passo is in better nick and would be a nicer fresher place to sit

tilt adjusters fit ?

The only problem I'd say would be reclining handle and height adjustment if any would be on the wrong side

I'm sure the seat foam could be swapped
Probably be better off trying to get a nice clean fresh set
What would a set of seats cost and you might get a few quid for your own

yeah , think it was more of a brain fart tbh , with adjuster and seatbelt buckle ,not reall feasable . from nearly 10 years as a daily, my drivers side bolster is wearing . havnt looked but not sure if too any would sell a single drivers seat , maybe they would . id be thinkin in the region of about 400 for a front pair ,maybe more

If you are patient and shop around l've seen them going very cheap for what they are. Im dealing with Matty at the moment and l will ask him if he could sell only drivers and how much posted as with the size its a pallet job :54:

:thumbsup:
Only full sets but they are not that expensive. Even if you get a full set swap the drivers and sell a full set with your old seat or looking into getting it repaired?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170625-182945_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20170625-182945_1.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 73
Would advise sell your set for a lad in non turbo etc and buy another set

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

passo is fine so no point in selling it , only advantage ,might get a pair quicker , but as tommy has posted sometimes single seats for the right money do come up ,pity its later model with black bit between legs , but thanks for keepin me in mind don, :54:

Back