Auction house

tyres are perfect
it has a alarm and belt is not long done so 9k on the road
if your not ready to buy thats no problem but please dont make the car sound more expensive that it actually is

Listen I'm not trying to make your car s

2400 for a wrx is just to buy the car - so be double that price buy the time its here
you need to do you research on all the charges before you get caught
cheaper buy a wrx here as vrt is same as sti

Listen I'm not trying to make your car sound more expensive I'd be putting tyres belt and alarm in regardless so that's what it would cost me .......I'm ready to buy all right just what to buy is the problem

If I wanted to say your car was expensive I would have said so on your for sale thread.....if you look back on that all I ever said was it's a cracker and asked you to pm me a price ...you did and when I said I was interested but I'm away for a few weeks your response was "it will be long sold in 2 weeks mate".......now you came on to my thread looking for an auction house saying buy mine and when I explained what I would need to do to it you say I'm trying to make it look more expensive......wtf

I agree with what you say about a wrx here been as cheap but it's not cheap I'm after its no rust I'm after clean underside this is my reason for the wrx post ......think I remember you saying a while ago not a clean one to be had here ..

Back