Auction house

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Auction house who is best to use
Are the smaller ones better /cheaper or stick to the bigger ones....thanks keith

Smaller or bigger makes no difference, could be a big auction if there is no buyer's nothing is gona sell, although some of the assets are no reserve and are being sold to the highest bidder

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Well i think auction house and online auctions is slightly different

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Sorry my fault I'm thinking about importing a car and just looking to try see who and where people are using ..him Impreza is what I'm after something cool with cheap classic insurance

You would need an agent to do the best job if u will do it by yourself u will get screwed along the line,

Brave Auto International Japan car exporter agent on facebook he seems to be very good

Last edited:
Few lads on here have done it themselves and had good success....I'd be more for doing it myself

$500 or so if I remember right. They have a team in Japan that will scope the car, etc and they took care of everything. Even went to VRT with me and had the car delivered to my house.

It's a percentage of the car cost, it takes a lot of risk and ball ache out for you if you use someone like JDM AUCTION WATCH.

theres been 3 for auction in the past 2 years at auction so be prepared to wait
or just buy mine lol

I was looking at yours but I'm away in Spain at the moment I did pm you but it would be long sold again I got back

I have the horn for doing it myself
Looking into it there are a million and one small auction places ...nice v1 wrx there silver 2400 but it's the sti like my old one I'm after....good few small garages over there selling stuff as well.....the hunt has started lol

a deposit secures lol

If I was putting a deposit I'd have to view it and I'm away
I'd need to do vrt belt tyres and alarm so it would be 11K car I'll have a mooch around the sites and see what's out there I'm in no panic as I have the 207 as a daily
Anyone used Japan partners ?

If I was putting a deposit I'd have to view it and I'm away
I'd need to do vrt belt tyres and alarm so it would be 11K car I'll have a mooch around the sites and see what's out there I'm in no panic as I have the 207 as a daily
Anyone used Japan partners ?

tyres are perfect
it has a alarm and belt is not long done so 9k on the road
if your not ready to buy thats no problem but please dont make the car sound more expensive that it actually is

2400 for a wrx is just to buy the car - so be double that price buy the time its here
you need to do you research on all the charges before you get caught
cheaper buy a wrx here as vrt is same as sti

Back