Japspeed downpipe

Twincam.22

Sunday Drivers
Well lads I have bita rust on my down pipe and she's blowing... I want to get a nicer sound as my exhaust is quiet (not sure about make) so I heard replacing standard cat with a straight through downpipe like japspeed will give me better sound and might kill two birds with one stone !!!

Anyone recommend them ?

From what I've read I'll need a remap if I remove the cat....this right yea?
I have a jap type r....

Thanks...

Well lads I have bita rust on my down pipe and she's blowing... I want to get a nicer sound as my exhaust is quiet (not sure about make) so I heard replacing standard cat with a straight through downpipe like japspeed will give me better sound and might kill two birds with one stone !!!

Anyone recommend them ?

From what I've read I'll need a remap if I remove the cat....this right yea?
I have a jap type r....

Thanks...
Yes, remap required usually, and given the fact that downpipe is literally just a pipe, i dont think the make matters that much for as long as its made from quality material and will fit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks lads does the straight through pipe def give better sound.?
It will get way louder and raspier. If you however still have resonators on mid section and/or no hiflow backbox, may be still muted.

Igot my downpipe about 6 months ago, and the car got tons louder, after a while got used to it, so looked for anotjer backbox. My neighbotmrs hated me before, now I suspect they are plotting something[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back