Any Ford followers on here?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
St give very little trouble, rear suspension bushings wear out at low miles 60k upwards depending on use. Engine is a Volvo t5 unit almost bomb proof just be sure timing belt was replaced and Good history with the car

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

I drove an ST once. Didn't like the seating position. A bit too high. Very comfortable and easy car to drive. Might be a bit too "soft" for some people. Has that balance between fun and comfort just right for others.

St give very little trouble, rear suspension bushings wear out at low miles 60k upwards depending on use. Engine is a Volvo t5 unit almost bomb proof just be sure timing belt was replaced and Good history with the car

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Cheers Dec, was looking at these two possibly:

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/for...cus-st-2-5-3dr-dublin-fpa-4153772582668709828

https://www.donedeal.ie/adview/view/15593080

I prefer the performance blue as to me thats the color i associate with the ST model :)

Related question, How does it work buying a second hand car if the tax is up? Do you just pay the tax from the month your name goes onto the logbook basically?

Yep. You're only responsible for the tax when you buy it. Previous owner is responsible for the arrears.

Great engine note but I found them a bit dull on the fun side and like John said, driving position is gak.
Gti with dsg and remap is a nice option imho

Doesn't seem to be many STs for sale over here. Gti is still on the short list. Priority is shifting the a7 for now. Hopefully I can shift it on in the next few weeks

What about the mk5 r32's?

Sorry for the hijack I just have a tax question, if I say buy a car today can I pay the rest of this month and for the next 3 months or do they just charge ya for this month as part of the 3

I owned a 49k km 07 Focus ST for 6 months

Overall.

No. It was fastest car in

Lovely note from engine

sh*t L/100KM area 12.

Lovely drive from it

No issue re seating

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sorry for the hijack I just have a tax question, if I say buy a car today can I pay the rest of this month and for the next 3 months or do they just charge ya for this month as part of the 3

You'll pay for the remainder of this month and next two full months.

If you pay next month it'll be 3 months and one months arrears.

I struggle to understand these texts from time to time Dave very direct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the mk5 r32's?

Never drove one but you may struggle to sell it on again. The average Joe will just see it as a Gti with high tax and "only" 50bhp more than standard Gti. I imagine they are a fine car to drive and the power figures would only tell half the story, delivery, refinement, sound, etc. Standard Gti has enough grip for daily driving that you probably wont see a whole heap of benefit in the awd unless really hammering or track days.

Basically a car if you really want one and not something you will sell not too long down the road, if not then go Gti.

Back