GB detailing products group buy

ZA_B4

Sunday Drivers
Howzit guys,
One of my tem mates from the UK club I'm a paid member of is a rep for a new company specializing in high quality detailing products. It's UK based and produced so shipping costs are reasonable. The best part is the prices of each individual product are really good better yet if I submit an order for £200 or more the deal gets sweetened even more with a good discount.
To give you an idea of the normal prices see the price list below:
Please note that this deal, for the time being any way is only available as a group buy and only available through my contact... for now [emoji6]

Eventually, depending on demand I would like to arrange that GBdetailing joins our approved traders for discounts on individual orders, so let's get this going guys I've already placed my order for an entire kit which I'll be collecting at JAE in Aug/Sep. And so far from what I've seen and heard this product has received top reviews.

All product except those specifically stated are pH balanced and use no silicone (only tire dresser uses silicone).
For any further questions please feel free to PM me or post them up here.
Additionally I have been told the latest addition to the range, the sealant, give 12 months of protection, that's awesome
3452136253d5a9820c8bf5cd90d634da.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any pics or videos of the products in use. Maybe the wheel cleaner before and after and stuff like that

I've been told they have demo media available on the Facebook and Instagram pages...
Facebook: @gbdetailing2016
Instagram: @gbdetailing

I may be interested in a few bits here. I'd like to see some pics too first tho, I don't use this Facebook technology haha

I may be interested in a few bits here. I'd like to see some pics too first tho, I don't use this Facebook technology haha
Hmmm not sure I can get them off Facebook I'll try thought

Yeah looks good man, get some detail on prices for group buys and stuff. I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I'm short of anything

Any of you guys considered taking a leap? Any orders place between now and August can be brought back with me from JAE

Sorry man I completely forgot about this.
I only just replenished my stocks last week!

Back