For Sale: 2012 Audi a7 3.0TDI Quattro s-line 245bhp

Gary my brother in law had a 2005 535 d a few years back, standard, it destroyed me from 60 mph onwards, I was in a very quick jdm WRX impreza

I definitely think for the top end speed scooby would flatten out and what u say is right Kieran. Had a BMW 530 one day up the arse pushing me up the road I moved over he done same but when off motor way it couldn't handle corners bit of a sloppy mess in rear view must of been weight of BMW but could of been the **** who was driving but the like a lot of German cars they are designed to do the motor way miles

Gary my brother in law had a 2005 535 d a few years back, standard, it destroyed me from 60 mph onwards, I was in a very quick jdm WRX impreza

For a big car they are surprising quick off the mark, with the quattro lots of low end toeque and it doesnt die off up the rev range like the 2.0 lumps.

It gets to 60 in just over 6 seconds, cheap Revo/Blue fin remap and they are up to about 300bhp and about 5 seconds to 60. If i was to buy a diesel again it would be the biTDi Audi lump. aAbout 320bhp standard and remap easily to about 360. They aren't a drviers car though.

If i ever talk about buying a diesel barge again, please someone feel free to kick me in the nuts.

I now have the fun of finding a cheap replacement car for around 6-7k. Focus ST is on the top of my list, will try go see one or two later. Looked at a mk6 gti today for reference and the thing was in bits, also looked at an OPC and looked like it was abandoned on the forecourt a few years ago

Good reply that's what I was trying to say not a drivers car not in a bad way just scooby is raw and aggressive with its power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked well today Dan

Congrats on sale

Here's a idea buy a Scooby you know u want to☺

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looked well today Dan

Congrats on sale

Here's a idea buy a Scooby you know u want to☺

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheers you have the scooby looking good as always!

My next car budget is 6.5k max, ideally i need to get something small in hatchback form as my girlfriend will be driving it on occasion. She is sh*t with big cars!

Well you hardly let her drive the Audi "sh*t with big cars" at least your honest my wife came home on Thursday smashed fog light in bumper off kerb not her fault again wheels looks like someone had a go at trying to cut them off car with the sc****s on them bumpers are for bumping into things that's what she says and thinks she can make every parking manuver with out using reverse as little as possible but she does a lot for family here and keeps reminding me the day I pulled down pillar on front of house when I forgot to take chain off trailer and drove off [emoji23][emoji23] funny now but won't let me forget about that one nobody's perfect good luck car hunting brother in law had a st170 great car never a bother out of it deffo get a clean one of them in uk that's where he got his

Here's laugh for you rushing gets you no where
63735a1e6f58cd9253ec767da3ac8417.png

Yep thought the brick was still under wheel of trailer so gave it a bit of juice to lazy to get out to check forgot I had chain around pillar to say she went bananas is an understatement [emoji23][emoji23]

Yep if u looking for my house it's the one with one pillar [emoji23][emoji23]

The amount of people who call to house and ask where it's gone next to impossible to get one to fit it so whole lots coming down when I get a spare few days

Bit of tec7 will sort that pillar out!

I let he drive the a7 once, only cause we were going to a party and I wanted to drink and was too far out to get a taxi back home. I have never been so scared in a car in my life! Mind the ****ing kerbs love!!

Drove 3 at 225's this weekend, one was in bits 2008 blue 3 door, other was probably a grand over budget, white and a 5 door. Only two more left to look at and then it's back to the drawing board

Pillar in skip. I know what you mean not a good passenger like me so if you say anything you're the worst in the world. I could tell you what colour the kerbs in fleet st car park are painted cause mondeo is covered in marks of paint on wheels plus walls are white too where she parks I just gave up but man she's took years off my life when she started to drive [emoji27][emoji27]she's pretty good now apart from footpaths [emoji23]

Back