For Sale: 2012 Audi a7 3.0TDI Quattro s-line 245bhp

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Only after a few months of ownership, bought in January 2017, I need to put my a7 for sale i think unfortunately, need to downsize to something smaller/cheaper to help save more for a mortgage
I know its hard to sell a car in this price range privately but i thought i would stick it up to see if there is any interest

Link for ad on Carzone:
http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/aud...-0-tdi-245-qua-dublin-fpa-1742098161387405321

In my possession it has received the following:

New discs and pads all round & brake fluid change(ATE ceramic pads on front, low dust)
S-tronic Transmission fluids change - gearbox + filter, transfer case and rear diff
4wd alignment and wheels balanced
New coolant reservoir cap
Audi s7 steering wheel upgrade
Audi s7 stainless steel pedal set
Semi dynamic rear indicator modules fitted
Sat nav updated to 2017 maps

Other info:
Full service history, NCT until 01/18
Mechanical inspections welcome

Daytona grey(best Audi colour )
Irish car
2 keys

Wheels were refurbished as part of the sale from the garage and one has been scuffed since but ill be getting this fixed by wheel wizards when i get a chance.

Few pics:

8fyctyK.jpg

LxZvq6l.jpg

T5VUWcE.jpg

5q7fdnh.jpg

I would consider 2010+ Golf GTI or similar as part exchange

Asking price is 31.5k - can do a better price for isdc members of course

If anyone needs anymore information on it or wants to have a look let me know.

You moving too fast Dan. I can keep up with you lol
Glwts :54:

Yeah i know, I had so much plans for it i would love to keep it but need to clear off my car loan as much as i can and having the a7 doesnt help that! I shouldn't have bought it at the start of the year to be honest!

It's beautiful man, but if needs must...
Good luck with the sale ????

Beautiful car Dan best of luck with the sale and congratulations on the house....cars come and go

Beautiful car Dan best of luck with the sale and congratulations on the house....cars come and go

No house yet Keith, but hopefully selling this will help get there a bit quicker!

Do you want to rent me one of your cars? I'd say they are sitting there gathering dust, i only ever see you out in the yellow and Blue one :)

Don't use any of them much now Dan free transport now it's the only way to go lol so your welcome to take them all... ...seen you this morning driving in Lucan ....well I think it was you car looks amazing you were probably go to work..I was on the school run
Get the head down get the house then start the car collection I'm thinking about moving at the moment looking for something with a garage or bit of land that one could be built ....have you looked at them new houses in adamstown shaklton or something it would be handy for your job

Fab looking car man. I think the A7's are the nicest newish Audi, the others do not appeal to me, but I like the A7. Unfortunately out of my budget, but should sell handy enough as is a nice example. Good luck with the sale.

Fab looking car man. I think the A7's are the nicest newish Audi, the others do not appeal to me, but I like the A7. Unfortunately out of my budget, but should sell handy enough as is a nice example. Good luck with the sale.

I'll do you a good deal Jim :)

That thing is a pure monster. Best of luck with the sale, might be a hard shift with the tax.

EDIT: Showed a few Audi heads in work, hopefully something comes from it. I'll know if it rolls up to the on-site parking.

Last edited:
The fact that you had the legacy for years and you swapping VAGs like my little one nappies tells me that sooner or later you will be back with us in a proper jap car :clap::1poke::whistle:

Haha, cheers Dan. Unfortunately I just bought a car two weeks ago. Also it is a little out of my budget, but man it is a nice car you have there.

Hehe " All part exchanges considered " :)

I might have to hang onto it for another year until it drops down a bit in value to a more private market friendly price range

Good man Dan but tell me this I was in one of them similar to yours same bhp I know the power is super smooth but would you say it's scooby quick I know scooby I have is just in your face power but have an uncle who insists the Audi would leave it standing your opinion would put this long standing tit for tat to bed thanks I would currently have another 60+ [emoji206] over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary my brother in law had a 2005 535 d a few years back, standard, it destroyed me from 60 mph onwards, I was in a very quick jdm WRX impreza

Back